I'm Russian born in old german city of Konigsberg on Baltic Sea, educated in Moscow at 3 Universities and lived in UK for half of my life, currently living in Russia.
My Yoga journey started in India in 2001, where I lived and studied yoga for 3 years. Then I moved back to Russia with my family, volunteered in orphanages, hospitals and charity organisations . On return to UK, I taught mums and their children at the Children Centre in Greenwich Borough, local schools and nurseries before opening my own yoga studio, AMOR Yoga in 2013 in Bexley, UK.
I am a Mother of 3 children.
When I teach yoga, my approach is soft, sensual and feminine and I love to mix a fusion of styles, which may include Hatha, Vinyasa flow, Kundalini yoga, Qi Gong, Tao Tantric practices, Yoni Shakti yoga and Shakti Dance.
The below is the list of organisations and beautiful teachers with whom I had my Teacher trainings:
- https://theyogainstitute.org Dr. Jayadeva and Smt. Hansaji, India
- https://specialyoga.co.uk Jo Manuel, UK
- https://www.pranaflow.love Shiva Rea, USA
- https://www.appleyoga.com Katy Appleton, UK
- https://www.ayurvedapura.com Dr Deepa Apte, UK
- https://yonishakti.co Uma Dinsmore-Tuli, UK
- https://www.yoganidranetwork.org Nirlipta Tuli, UK
- https://www.kghypnobirthing.com Katharine Graves, UK
- Waldorf Education with WESTT, UK
- https://shaktidanceacademy.online Sara Avtar
You can contact me by WhatsApp +7 9833957455 or email email@example.com .